The summer season is a great time to try out cute overalls in shorts or skirt versions if you have not already done so. There are many types of tops that can go well with an overall but I like the idea of matching one with a chic crop design for that summery peek-a-boo effect!
While looking youthful is a bonus when it comes to wearing a shortall overall, nobody wants to appear childish or amateurish in one. If you are in your twenties and above, a perfect way to look more sophisticated in an overall is to pair it with classier accessories such as a quilted box bag and shoes with a more feminine design, as opposed to a fun canvas backpack or a sporty pair of sneakers.
Here are more examples of how to work with the right accessories and complementary outfits to achieve classy looks with a shortall overall –
1) Long Sleeve Top, Leather Jacket, Kitten Heels And A Pop Of Red Lips
2) Blazer, Statement Necklace, Fringe Heels And Clutch
3) Elegant Heels, Cool Sunglasses And Classy Bag
Taken From Aelida
4) Glamorous Jewelry, Tall Boots, Chic Sunglasses And Sleek Coat
Taken From Glamasia
5) Androgynous Oxford Flats, Classic Handbag And Sleek Topknot Hairstyle
Source From Brooklyn Blonde
6) Tailored Shirt And Strappy Pointed Flats
Source From The Best Fashion Blog
If you like to find out more on the best denim apparels to go for this summer apart from overalls as well as to explore different ways to wear a crop top, you can refer to my previous posts here and here respectively!
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy this post! See you.